Resep Ayam | Ayam Ungkep Bakar
Can be eaten with fresh vegetable or salad vegetables.
- 1 tail of free-range chicken, cut into 4 parts
- 1 bay leaves
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 liter of coconut water
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 5 onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 eggs hazelnut
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 / 4 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon shrimp paste fried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Wash the chicken until they are clean and drain.
- Boil the coconut milk with spices, lime leaves, and bay leaves.
- Put chicken pieces. Simmer until flavor is absorbed and chicken is tender. Remove the chicken. Chill.
- Fuel on the fire while basting with liquid margarine and turning until crispy and browned on both sides.
- Lift. Serve warm with salad vegetables.